Sunday, July 12, 2020

Embracing my (not so inner) Ivy

It's been a few months since I last hennaed my hair. ( I have more, just haven't bothered) The ashy, and quite blonde still, colored roots a discordant contrast against my usual warm, bright, copper of choice.  Darling Daughter had been looking at some Manic Panic.  Her plan was just to dye the ends of her hair, just for something different.
I realized that for as long as I have been dyeing my hair (more than two decades), I had never done it anything except an expected shade.
So now my roots are bright green.
(Not a great shot, but people are still setting off random, large fireworks about 1am around here, nor do I enjoy the taking of the selfie.)  I did the underside too, so my braids are varigated and all those little hairs glow bright green in the sunlight.
I rather like it!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.