Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I'm tryin' y'all

 

My stress levels are through the roof the last few days.  Today, for some reason unbeknownst to me, is exceptionally bad.


Spent the morning shaking like a cold, agitated Chihuahua without a sweater.  Stomach clenched for three days straight.


My house is getting highly ordered and clean.  And my Halloween wine holder arrived today!


The Cassandra thing is loud and unnerving right now, shouting that the week won't end well, worse than previous ones apparently.  Other people are involved though, so it could just be me being ridiculous and a little too highly strung.  Here's hoping!  Take care of yourselves everyone!



No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.