Sunday, January 31, 2021

Definitely a Schlump

 Mid-winter blues?  2020 hangover?  Stuck at home too long?  Whatever the cause, the lethargy is quite real. Trying to push through it, while having any sort of focus, is proving rather difficult.

I do know I used it as an excuse to replace my acrylic paints (I got rid of what I had the last time we moved); that and I had this idea for a raven-themed entry sign, but I hadn't the supplies to make it, (except for a wood circle I could use as a canvas that's been kicking about in our garage).

Can you paint your way out of a corner?

While waiting for paints, I bought a bag from Fibre Space because it made me snort:


I got banners for my ever-growing enamel pin collection:

The Spells pencil bag was from Evil Supply Co.   They no longer make them. :-(

I put a sleeve on one of the Ripple Crop Top Worsted:


And got out the yarn to cast on the next one:


Progress is being made on my Ladyhawke shawl and knitted sweatshirt as well:



I've even picked up Gaia's Garden again, albeit for rather short stints of time at a go, as my focus is prone to wander, (which is why I ordered paints).

I also convinced myself, for a whole three days, that if my house was dusted and orderly it would help.  Not so much.  I do feel less guilty about just sitting and knitting, but that's about it.

Zoe it wholly behind the sit and knit plan:





No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.