Friday, July 2, 2010

Is the week over yet?

Not the greatest week this week. While I managed to stick with the exercise plan and not live off of cheese crackers and popcorn, there was a cloud of termites that tried to take up residence in our backyard, neighbors' landscapers who don't seem to understand what a fence line means and my poor old computer started sputtering again after we thought we fixed her up. The wind also ripped out one of my tomato plants, two of my cucumber plants and all three of my honeydew plants.
Nothing horrendous. I know others have had far worse weeks than I. This one just came with a lot more emotional irritation than we've had in awhile, some related to the goings on, some sprouting from other sources, none particularly enjoyable. At least I'm getting better at hula!

No comments:

Started a new blog

  Oooh Shiny! is now on WordPress.  There isn't much there yet, but I will work on that.